For those unique situations in which your facility just can’t find a regulatory solution to your compliance issues, UEG can support you in the implementation of an engineering solution. Backed by 30 years of experience, UEG experts offer conceptual engineering guidance on wastewater and stormwater treatment solutions that will work best for your facility. We know what works and what doesn’t. We understand the complexities and benefits of each treatment option based on the wastewater profile, and we will craft an individualized plan to help you address your wastewater treatment challenges to ensure that you remain compliant.
UEG’s conceptual engineering services include:
- Wastewater and stormwater characterization studies to evaluate the best engineering solution for your facility’s wastewater/stormwater profile.
- Conceptual feasibility and Order-of-Magnitude cost estimates to assist you in evaluating engineering solutions that fit best for your situation.
- Lab-scale and pilot-scale studies to evaluate the engineering solution on your particular wastewater characterization profile both in the lab and in the field.
- Performance-based bid specification documents that can be utilized by you to engage potential equipment supply vendors
- Support during the equipment procurement, design, installation, and commissioning phases of the treatment solution project.